Hi! I’m Kelly, YOUR Personal Travel Advisor, and I’m here to make your travel dreams come true!
WHAT’S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
- Riding an elephant in Thailand?
- Hiking to Machu Picchu in Peru?
- A romantic overwater bungalow in Bora Bora, French Polynesia perhaps?
- How about enjoying the luxury of a European river cruise?
Whatever your ideal vacation consists of, I can help you get there.
- By hiring a professional like me, YOU SAVE time, money and stress.I do all the work for you!Just sit back and dream of your vacation.
- I am a Certified Travel Counsellor and have visited 50 countries. Not only can I draw from my own personal experience. I have access to trusted travel suppliers all around the world. You’ll rest easy knowing that the trip you want, is the trip you’ll get.
- To me, a client is someone who is under my care and protection. As my client, I will take care of you before, during and after your vacation. Knowing someone has your back will give you peace of mind when travelling.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME …
My first time on a plane was a school trip to Italy when I was in grade 12… and I’ve been hooked ever since! Once you experience the excitement of visiting another part of the world, see how other people live and witness how beautiful and unique each country is…you’ll be hooked too.
I have travelled in various ways. As a young adult I backpacked through Fiji, New Zealand, Australia and Hawaii. Then I went on a trip of a lifetime to Europe with Contiki Tours. We visited 17 countries and I made friends that I still keep in touch with today.
Fortunately, I married a man with the travel bug too and we’ve seen some amazing places together. We honeymooned in Costa Rica and soon after we ventured to Jordan, Syria and Egypt…a dream come true! When our son was just 4 months old he flew for the first time all the way to Belgium and Germany. We then took him to meet his family in Ireland. And yes, it’s as green and lush as it looks in the pictures.
When our daughter was born we moved to Bellingham, Washington. Here we bought our sailboat and explored the Pacific Northwest. There are many beautiful, secluded spots that would amaze you.
SAILING TRIP …
Now, this is where some people think I went a little cuckoo. When my kids were 4 and 6, my husband and I packed up and moved onto our 40 ft sailboat Wyndeavor. We then proceeded to live on the boat for the next 2 years and sail from the Pacific Northwest all the way to New Zealand. During that time we saw the west coast of the US and Mexico. We sailed across to French Polynesia and saw places like Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, the Tuamotu atolls and the Marquesas Islands. We loved the Cook Islands, Niue (a small self-governing island state), Tonga and a rarely visited island Palmerston (the whole island is related!). Finally, we landed in New Zealand and spent several months there exploring.
As a family we’ve spent time in Disney and Universal Studios, New York City and Mexico. I’ve experienced firsthand many all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean. Instead of spending hours and hours searching for that perfect resort, I can advise you on which resort is perfect for your trip.
Years ago, when I was wondering what to do as a career, I thought about working in travel but life took me in a different direction. Now here I am, finally doing what I love and working at my dream job. So…Where in the World do YOU want to go?